HOGLETS SCHOOL OF WRITCRAFT AND WORDSMITHERY
(Order of Hogwash, First Class, Grand Scri., Chf. Quiller, Supreme Hoglet, International Confed. of Writers)
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hoglets School of Writcraft and Wordsmithery. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
All Quillers should have a copy of each of the following:
- The Standard Book of Spelling (Grade 1) by Mythelda Galley
- A Beginner's Guide to Thwarting Procrastination by Alfredo P. Fay
- Hoglets: A History by Erinaceus Quintessentius
- The Quiller Book of Quillers by H.Q. Dominus
- A Cynic’s Guide to Characters by Anonymous
- Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
- Conspiring with Creativity by Balderdash Jack
- Wrangle with Writer's Block by Balderdash Jack
- 1 quill
- 1 ink pot (black or purple)
- 1 notebook (lined, standard A4)
- 1 monocle or magnifying glass
- 1 deck of tarot cards
A REMINDER THAT OWLS AND PROCRASTINATION ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
Ericius Philologus Cultus Eternus
This is our homage to the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. It is inspired by Harry's Hogwarts letter and student list from 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' as well as the book list from 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.'