Friday, November 30

Magical Beans: Worse Than What Jack Found

Unless you're a numpty who lives under a rock in the age of rocking (or was that the stone age?) you probably are familiar with the tale of Jack and the Beanstalk, where jack sells a cow in return for some magic beans. He then plants the beans to be rewarded with the biggest weed of all time. No, not the kind that gets the coppers set on you. Unless magic beans are against the law. In which case, you're screwed.

What is all this leading to? Well, I bought some magic beans. No, there was no giant or golden egg laying goose or a golden harp or whatever that story contains. I didn't pay much attention. Instead I was goaded into purchasing some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans by my friend, Emma Michaels, who had never tried them before. Wanting to spice it up a bit, we faced off against each other in teams: TEAM OWL v.s. TEAM HEDGEHOG. If you need to ask which team I was, you're obviously new here. In which case, WELCOME and...join us.

Also, we filmed everything. The results are as follow. Enjoy! ♥

PART ONE

PART TWO

The real horror came when we learned that Muggle beans were even worse than magical ones. Who would have thought. Watch our Bean Boozled challenge...if you can stomach it.

PART ONE

PART TWO

Well I hope that was fun for you to watch. It's fun for me to watch, if you can believe that.

No comments: