Thursday, November 8

Quill Café on YouTube

Four score and seven years ago...I created a YouTube account for Quill Café.

The link to it has been on my business cards for the past five months. Yet it has remained empty. All that is now about to change. Well, it had changed. Introducing...the Quill Café video blogs! Or, vlogs for your savvy pirate people.

Every Monday and Thursday (US time, so Tuesday and Friday for you Kiwi and Koala people) there will be a new video uploaded. Some of the material you may have read here on the blog will be revamped and brought to life in video. Other stuff will be completely new.

Hope you'll take a gander and leave a comment if you like. Here's the second (and latest) upload:


I have also begun to get into a few web series, such as 'The Lizzie Bennet Diaries,' 'The Guild' and 'Job Hunters.' If there are any you watch that you think I should check out, please let me know. ♥

No comments: