Monday, July 15

Book Tube-A-Thon: Seven Challenges

So, because I am completely irresponsible and failing at Camp NaNoWriMo, I've decided to take part in the seven day read-a-thon called the Book Tube-A-Thon! I mean, I've decided to take part because I want to read more and interact with the book tube community. Yeah, that's what I said.

The goal is to read as much as possible within the seven day period and to try and accomplish the following seven challenges:

1. Read a Classic
2. Read a 500+ Page Book
3. Re-read a Book
4. Read a Book That's Been On Your Shelf the Longest
5. Finish a Series
6. Listen to an Audiobook
7. Read 300 Pages Per Day

Wish me luck and let me know what you're reading at the moment!


1 comment:

Maria Stanica said...

Oooh I'm taking part in this too! :) If you wanna check out my posts about it and my updates, that would be awesome!
I'm www.princessofpages.blogspot.com
That's where I say what I'll be reading for the challenges and such!